Thursday, June 2, 2011

Coach Poppy


Coach introduced their Poppy Collection a few seasons back and it has become a great success. The Coach Company knew they had to market their product to a younger audience, and they did it by creating Poppy, a fun, bold, colorful, youthful collection. The Coach bags, shoes, umbrellas, accessories are very traditional, mature, neutral colors, so Poppy is perfect for young women who love color and pop art. I see Poppy as the little sister of all the other Coach collections.

I feel that Poppy really defines me because it's just as colorful, preppy, girly, fun, bright, and candy sweet as am I. Poppy has a great variety of bags and accessories from jewelry, umbrellas, wallets, shirts, ballet flats, boots, tote bags, bookbags, clutches, small messenger bags, to my favorites big messenger bags. I think it would be hard for a person to leave a Coach store without buying something from the Poppy collection or leaving the store thinking about buying a Poppy bag in the future, I know I am.


No comments:

Post a Comment