Sunday, May 29, 2011

Aldo Summer Collection


Aldo is my favorite shoe store, every pair of shoe I own is from Aldo. I love this store because first of all is from my favorite country, Italy, but mainly because when you put on Aldo shoes you feel so sexy, elegant, chic, glamorous, and classy. These shoes are made from excellent material, they look very expensive, and most of all what I love about their shoes is that they are simple. These shoes don't need bells and whistles or exaggerated details to look sexy or make a fashion statement.



The summer collection includes a variety of shoes and bags. The basic necessity for summer are sandals, you can wear them to the beach, the mall, a date, during the day or evening. Most of the sandals are thong sandals in every color, but it's great to have simple, neutral colored sandals. For me this summer I've been obsessed with turqouise, it just reminds me of the ocean, and the other color has been peach, which I can pair with anything. I don't buy sandals with a lot of detail, but it is good to have at least one or two pairs of sandals with a unique detail.


Simple Detail


Espadrilla
Cork Wedge

Cork Wedge


Espadrillas and cork wedges are another great options for summer days and nights. They can play up a day dress or with the right accessories you can wear them at night. Also they're perfect with shorts, which makes them girlie and flirty. I love these shoes in black, nude, and brown colors.





I have them in brown
 
I own this shoe
Ballet flat is the perfect shoe to pair with everything from shorts, dresses, leggings, and jeans. This summer there's obsession with preppy, ivy league inspired shoes, such as the boat shoes, the best colors to buy are red, blue, and brown.


Low pumps are for girls like me who can barely walk with high pumps. While wearing low pumps, you can enjoy the time out better because you are not worried about the pain, and they look so chic.



The greatest investment in a woman's closet is a pair or a couple of pairs of classic pumps. Pumps are sexy and elegant, and every woman should have black and nude pumps.

No comments:

Post a Comment